NAEMA is pleased to announce the resumption of its Virtual Presentation Series. On the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month, NAEMA brings you timely topics presented by industry experts. The presentations are offered to NAEMA Members at no charge and to non-Members at a nominal charge. All sessions begin at 3:00 ET/12:00 PT and last for ~60 minutes (except as noted).
Following is the line-up of topics that have been scheduled for the balance of 2021:
- September 22, 2021: The New Normal for Winter and What to Expect by Chris Hyde from Maxar
- October 13, 2021: The Explosive Energy-Related Needs of Data Centers And Electric Vehicles: New Challenges & Opportunities featuring Travis Wright from QTS and Bill Kleyman from Switch (additional panelists to be announced shortly); Jim Richardson, NAEMA Chair / Avant Energy, moderator
- October 27, 2021: Grid & Infrastructure Challenges & Opportunities – Finding Ways to Meet Extraordinary Demands featuring Todd Hillman from Midwest ISO, Lanny Nickell from Southwest Power Pool and Ken Seiler from PJM Interconnection; Cindy Hammarlund, NAEMA Director / ALLETE Clean Energy, moderator
- November 10, 2021: Creating A New Future: NAEMA Members Delivering Solutions Now! featuring Kleber Costa from AES Clean Energy, John Larkey from National Grid Renewables, Britt-Reichborn-Kjennerud from Con Edison (additional panelists to be announced shortly); Bret Estep, NAEMA Director / Tenaska Power Services, moderator
- December 8, 2021: Making A Difference: Optimizing Different Storage Technologies In Different Renewable Scenarios featuring Dean Tuel from RWE Renewables Aericas, George Nelson from ENGIE Development, Dave Sims from Clearway Energy, and Tommy Gerrity from Orsted Onshore; Cham Kong, NAEMA Director / ACES Power Marketing, moderator
- January 12, 2022: The Energy Market Outlook by Peter Rosenthal from Energy Aspects
Additional information and the link to register for the individual sessions will be sent approximately one week before the session. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you have suggestions for future topics and/or speakers.