In lieu of 2020 NAEMA’s Fall Conference, which was cancelled due to the pandemic, NAEMA has introduced an ongoing series of Virtual Presentations. Beginning on August 26, 2020, and then following on the second and fourth Wednesdays of every month thereafter, NAEMA will bring you the hot topics presented by industry experts that make our conferences great. The initial presentations are open to any interested participant; starting with the October 28th presentation, the presentations will be offered to NAEMA Members at no charge and to non-Members at a nominal charge. All sessions begin at 3:00 ET/12:00 PT.
Following is the Virtual Presentation schedule through the end of 2020:
- August 26, 2020: Impacts of COVID-19 on Power Demand – Mike Goodman, TESLA Forecasting
- September 9, 2020: Global Climate Policy & the Impact on Energy Markets – Aiman El-Ramly, ZE PowerGroup
- September 23, 2020: Seasonal Weather Update – Chris Hyde, Maxar
- October 14, 2020: ESG Criteria: How Investors Evaluate Companies – Mike Zaccardi, The Energy Authority
- October 28, 2020: Long-Duration Energy Storage Applications & Opportunities – John Battaglini, Vice President, Business Development & Jaya Bajpai, Head of Analytics, Lockheed Martin Energy
- November 11, 2020: Tax Equity: What to Expect for Balance of 2020 and into 2021 – Brian Murphy, Ernst & Young
- November 25, 2020: PJM & CAISO Capacity Market Reforms – Speaker TBD, WoodMac
- December 8, 2020: The Challenge – and Opportunity – of Decarbonization – Chris Knittel, MIT; Tara Fowler, Xcel; Nicole Bouchez, NYISO
- December 22, 2020: Forward-Looking, Problem-Solving, New Market Deal-Making – Sturgis Sobin, Citigroup; Travis Wright, QTS Data Centers
Additional information and the link to register for the individual sessions will be sent approximately one week before the session. Please contact us if you have any questions or if you have suggestions for future topics and/or speakers.