NAEMA is pleased to announce this job opportunity on behalf of our member Consolidated Asset Management Services, LLC (CAMS).
Job Opportunity: Business Development Director, Houston
CAMS is looking for a rainmaker to join its Business Development team. If you are talented, driven, sales hunter, that wants to work in an entrepreneurial culture then we want to hear from you! CAMS is the premier asset management and O&M services provider in the US. We work with infrastructure asset owners to identify and acquire investment opportunities and deliver improved financial and operational results. The assets and businesses we manage on behalf of our clients include power (renewable and conventional), midstream (pipelines and processing plants), and E&P.
CAMS potential new business opportunities are very promising as spending on US infrastructure is forecasted to increase dramatically, with private equity firms increasing funds to deploy into these sectors. Meanwhile, over our 15-year history we have demonstrated value and established a high-quality reputation. We are a solid company, with extensive capabilities, serving a growing, well-funded market.
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities, resulting in new services contracts.
- Builds relationships with infrastructure investors, asset managers, developers, utilities and other opportunities.
- Works with CAMS cross-functional teams to develop solutions and service solutions.
- Develop proposals and lead the negotiation of the resulting new services agreements.
- Tracks emerging markets and trends.
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships.
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them.
- Researches and identifies new markets.
- Frequent travel to customer meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and update Zoho CRM
- Thriving under pressure and delivering results
- Prospecting, cold calling, and relationship management
- Developing and managing healthy deal pipeline that results in meeting or exceeding annual sales quota.
- Project management and leading deal teams
- Strategic planning skills
- Knowledge of services and sectors
- Financial and business acumen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to communicate accessibly and concisely about product or
- Negotiation skills
- Familiarity with technology and platforms used in your field
- Research and analytical skills
- Interpersonal and customer-service skills
- Lead generation and management experience
- Fast learner
- Enthusiasm and sincerity
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related field, MBA a plus
- 5-10 years’ sales or marketing experience
- Job Title:Business Development Director
- 910 Louisiana Street,
- Suite 2400
- Houston, TX, 77002
- United States
- Employee Type: Full Time Exempt
- Name: Ana Gutierrez
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org