NAEMA is providing the below Request for Proposals (“RFP”) information on behalf of our member NIPSCO.
Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO) is issuing two (2) Request For Proposals (RFPs) to satisfy capacity needs beginning in 2024 in coordination with its Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) process.
- Event 1: All-Source RFP for LRZ6 resources. This RFP will target 300 – 600+ MW of capacity.
- Event 2: R. M. Schahfer Development RFP. This RFP will be issued to identify a development partner to construct dispatchable, black start capable resources at the R. M. Schahfer site. The 370-450 MW (UCAP) resource will utilize the MISO generator replacement interconnection process.
The following are key dates for each RFP:
- The RFP will be issued on Friday, August 12, 2022
- Information session for prospective bidders is Wednesday, August 17, 11:00AM CT
- Pre-qualification deadline is Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Proposals for Event 1 are due by Friday, September 16, 2022
- Proposals for Event 2 are due by Friday, September 30, 2022