The below RFP information is posted on behalf of WPPI Energy.
Enel X is pleased to announce an upcoming online procurement event for WPPI Energy (“WPPI”). WPPI invites your company (“Bidder”) to participate in its upcoming RFP for MISO ZRCs and the associated web-based live reverse auction event administered by Enel X on the Enel X Auction Platform. Please see below and on the WPPI Announcement webpage on the Enel X Auction Platform for pertinent product and process information.
WPPI is seeking to procure MISO Zonal Resource Credits (“ZRCs”) from either LRZ 1 or 2 via a structured Request for Proposals (“RFP”) administered by Enel X. WPPI will accept offers for multiple Planning Year’s (“PY”) from resources located within Zone 1 and 2, as detailed below, via a live reverse online auction on the Enel X Auction Platform scheduled to open for offers Thursday, August 5, 2021 beginning at 2:00 PM EPT.
Enel X Auction Platform Access
All Bidders are required to thoroughly review the pertinent product information on the WPPI Announcement webpage prior to participating in the upcoming auction event. WPPI will only consider offers submitted via the Enel X Auction Platform. The Live Auction Round for WPPI will be held on the Enel X Auction Platform located at https://exchange.apps.enelx.com/.
Bidders not currently enabled with Enel X or without Enel X Auction Platform user accounts (required to access the WPPI Announcement webpage) should contact Mike Simari at Michael.Simari@enel.com at their earliest convenience.
- Deadline to submit a completed Notice of Intent via email to email@example.com: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 by 5:00 PM EPT
- Deadline to Complete Enablement Requests: Monday, August 2, 2021 by 5:00 PM EPT
- Live Reverse Auction Event for WPPI will Open for Offers: Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 2:00 PM EPT
- RFP Released to Bidders; Friday, June 25, 2021
- Questions and Answers Window Opens; Friday, June 25, 2021
- Deadline to Initiate Enablement Requests (if applicable); Tuesday, July 20, 2021 (5:00 pm EPT)
- Notice of Intent due to Enel X; Tuesday, July 20, 2021 (5:00 PM EPT)
- Enablement Activities Progress Report; Monday, July 26, 2021 (5:00 PM EPT)
- Deadline to Complete Enablement Requests (if applicable); Monday, August 2, 2021 (5:00 PM EPT)
- Auction Opening Price Released/Refreshed; Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Question and Answers Window Closes; Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Live Reverse Auction Event; Thursday, August 5, 2021 (2:00-2:50 PM EPT)
- 60-Minute Award Review, Notification Period; Thursday, August 5, 2021 (2:50-3:50 PM EPT)
- Transaction Confirmations, Contracts, Finalized, and Executed; Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Primary Product Details
- MISO Source Zones (Local Resources Only):
- LRZ 1 (priced for delivery to LRZ 1) or LRZ 2 (priced for delivery to LRZ 2) ZRCs
- Planning Year(s):
- 2022 (6/1/2022 – 5/31/2023)
- 2023 (6/1/2023 – 5/31/2024)
- 2024 (6/1/2024 – 5/31/2025)
- 2022 – 2024 (6/1/2022 – 5/31/2025)
- 2023 – 2024 (6/1/2023 – 5/31/2025)
- Auction Format: Live Reverse Auction
- Quantity of ZRC Requested: 50 ZRCs
- ZRC Bidding Increment: 25 ZRCs
- Auction Opening Price: To be determined
- Auction Pricing Format: $ / kW-mo
- Enel X Transaction Fee: $0.05 / kW-mo
- Enel X will issue awarded Bidder(s) a Fee Addendum and invoice after awarded transaction(s) are executed; payment is due within 30 days from receipt of the invoice.
WPPI is a member of the North American Energy Markets Association (NAEMA) and will use either the NAEMA 2019 Power and Gas Master Agreement or the Edison Electric Institute (EEI) Master Power Purchase & Sale Agreement as the governing agreement for transactions, whichever best facilitates reaching an enabling agreement. WPPI’s selections and modifications to these two governing agreements can be found in the Documents section of the WPPI Announcement webpage on the Enel X Auction Platform.
All Bidders must be enabled to transact with WPPI in order to submit offers within the live auction events. Bidders must complete relevant enablement activities with WPPI by 5:00 PM EPT on Monday, August 2, 2021 in order to remain eligible to participate in the live auction events.
Accessing the WPPI Announcement Webpage
1) Enter your username and password.
2) Select the “Announcements” tab at the top of the page.
3) Enter Announcement Number 16592 in the Announcement Number search field.
We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. Please feel free to reply with any questions or concerns. Thank you,
Energy Procurement Manager II | Wholesale and Government Energy Services
Enel X North America, Inc.
T: +1 978 804 2021 | ICE: msimari | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org